Back to overview
April 3, 2023
Postmortems, AI, webhooks and more
This time we're introducing a couple of new features, including AI assistance. Write incident postmortems yourself or ask AI to generate one for you based on the incident's events and share them with your team to reflect on the incident.
Got any feedback or missing a feature? Let us know on our Roadmap.
- Introduced an updated Incident AI experience, providing context-based cause analysis and potential solutions.
- Add postmortems, including AI assistance to help you get started.
- Added a new notification channel: Webhooks, see the docs for more information.
- Added an option to allow insecure requests for uptime monitoring. Useful when using self-signed certificates.
- We have improved various UI elements.
- Sorting states are now persisted in local storage, meaning lists will be just as you left them when you come back.
- Tags are now shown in the monitor list.
- We've listened: incident dates (started and resolved at) are now precise instead of rounded.