Since we officially launched on the 19th, we have focused on improving the overall performance and stability of Spectate. But... of course, introduced some great features too, including AI-powered status page automation.
Got any feedback or missing a feature? Let us know on our Roadmap.
- Introduced AI-powered status page incident report automation. You can enable this in the status page settings under "Automation".
- Added a button to reset the status page theme to default.
- Added ongoing incidents to the top of the status page.
- The monitor list and performance dashboard now automatically refreshes every 60 seconds.
- Added search functionality to monitor list.
- Added voice/sms notification channel type.
- Added markdown support to status page incident updates.
- The default status page theme has been updated.
- Status page uptime now fades based on impact (e.g. 99.9% is redder than 99.95%).
- Added date to the incident timeline.
- Ignore "down" heartbeats when calculating average/high/low response times.
- We no longer create automatic status page updates for SSL issues like "expires soon".
- The Nürnburg location has been moved to Falkenstein.
- For the nerds: we're now running on Timescaledb for even better performance!